Ads Top

How to Make Healthier Southwestern Corn Chowder



D: Im not an Obama fan. Yet when he won twice, I did not riot, loot, damage property, commit arson, threaten or attack people for speaking their mind, and I did not murder cops like radical liberals did. I just said bummer, well nothing I can do about it, and just went on about my job, my investments and enjoying life with my family. Thats the difference. Conservatives are pragmatic, logical, realistic, and practile. Liberals are delusional, paranoid, and mentally insecure which is why they feel they must control everything and everyone on Earth. Liberaks need to load up on their psyco meds, coloring books, hot chocolate, and teddy bears and snap out of their delusional, make believe fantasy world.


How to Make Healthier Southwestern Corn Chowder How to Make Healthier Southwestern Corn Chowder Reviewed by Unknown on 14:19 Rating: 5

Không có nhận xét nào